Man this is not a great start to the week. Got into the office and was told that I needed to move some big desks into the back room, replacing the made-up desk that was there now. What a pain. It took most of the day to move everything out of the 4 file cabs that were the base for the desk, and then get everything into place. Put power strips on top of the desk and on the peg-board, added the chargers for the (2) cordless drills, and the screwdriver. Found out that someone messed up the one cordless screwdriver, jammed a bit into it and it wouldn't come back out. Just a pain. The people there are just so thoughtless, no one will take 2 mins to put things back, or clean up, yet it always seems to fall to me to get it done. Why? I guess because I'm dumb enough to DO IT.
Got some in's on a few new possible clients, but not a lot if going on web-wise, and it sucks, i need the $$$. Been working on some widgets / gadgets but nothing i think will make me any $. Maybe the Netflix Que Reader. Who knows.
I have to study for my TKD Exam (the written part) its sooo dang hard to learn all these words in Korean, and get them right. I want to be "ready" to take it Friday. I have to work on this crap, but i just never seem to "Want" to do it. I have been wanting to move from red to Black for over 14 months now, and it still seems as far away as it did the day i got the red belt. It just seems like it will never happen. I dont feel like i know what i need to know.
Anyway, just wanted to post something, its been a while, and im making Alex BLOG each day, so i figured id do the same. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment